- Local Business
- Public Safety
- Youth & Family
- Get Involved
Fall Fundraiser 2013
Join us on Friday, September 27th for Lyndale's annual Fall Fundraiser! Featuring a wine tasting and exciting silent and live auction items. Come to have fun and support a good cause at the same time.
LNA's annual Fall Fundraiser is an important part of supporting the work that helps to make Lyndale a safe, vibrant, and sustainable community. The event provides a fun opportunity for community members to come together, meet each other, and support comprehensive and innovative community programs.
The event will feature an intriguing assortment of wines provided by Lake Wine and Spirits and exciting auction items showcasing local businesses. There will be a short program and live auction at 8:00pm followed by the drawing for the Wine Cellar raffle. The first prize winner of the Wine Cellar Raffle will get a minimum of 50 bottles of wine, while second and third prizes are $150 and $50 respectively.
Proceeds from the event benefit the Lyndale Neighborhod Association and help provide us with the resources we need to keep Lyndale the amazing place it is. You can learn more about our work at www.lyndale.org.
When: Friday, September 27th
6:00-9:00 pm -Silent auction from 6:00-8:00pm
Live auction and program at 8:00pm
Where: Lyndale Community Center (3537 Nicollet Avenue)
Tickets: Event tickets are $15.00 in advance, $20.00 at the door.
Wine Cellar Raffle Tickets are $5.00
Tickets are available here or in person at the Lyndale Community Center.
Check out the great wines that will be at the tasting!
Table #1 South American Wines International (Dan Gibb)
1) Done Sauvignon Blanc Casablanca Valley, Chile 2011
2) Done Pinot Noir Casablanca Valley, Chile 2011
3) Marichal Premium Tannat Catalones, Uruguay 2010
4) Aranwa Syrah Mendoza, Argentina 2010
5) Cantaluna Carmenere Colchagua Valley, Chile 2011
Table #2 Familia Meschini et al. (Katherine Germ)
1) Famiglia Meschini Unoaked Chardonnay Casablanca, Chile 2011
2) Famiglia Meschini Torrontes Mendoza, Argentina 2012
3) Famiglia Meschini Malbec Reserva Mendoza, Argentina2011
4) Piattelli Trinita (Bordeaux-style red with malbec, cabernet, and merlot) 2010
Table # 3 Lake Wine & Spirits Featured South American Wines (Michael Wirzylo)
1) Falernia Pedro Ximinez Elqui Valley, Chile 2011
2) Zolo Bonarda Mendoza, Argentina 2012
3) Leyda Las Brisas Vineyard Pinot Noir Casablanca, Chile 2009
4) Montes Alpha Cabernet Sauvignon Colchagua, Chile 2010
5) Catena Malbec Mendoza Alta, Argentina 2010
Please feel free to contact Mark Hinds at email@example.com / 612-824-9402 ext. 16 if you have any questions about the event or would like to talk about our work. Donations for the Wine Cellar raffle can be dropped off at the Lyndale Community Center.
September 27th, 2013 6:00 PM through 9:00 PM
3537 Nicollet Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Minneapolis, MN 55408